HPS Staff preparing for the emotions students experience following national events.
A huge GO DUTCH congratulations to all the HHS Band students who participated in the Michigan School Band & Orchestra Association's Solo & Ensemble Festival earlier this spring!
Students at Holland High, HEC and HVRT will return to in-person learning on Monday, April 19.
Upcoming opportunities for input on important issues facing the district.
Important information for parents or guardians of student’s eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch.
If approved by voters on May 4, BUILD 2021 would generate $74,650,000 for improvements across the District - including $9.4m for renovations at Holland High School.
- Parents & Community Meeting | April 15, 4pm & 7pm
- Spanish-Speaking Parents & Community Meeting | April 14, 7pm
- Students in grades 9-12 will be remote for two weeks through April 22.
- Students in grades PreK-8 will return to school for in-person learning on Monday, April 12.
Vaccine clinics available for 16- and 17-year-old students AND where Spring Break travelers can go for a COVID test.
Three Holland High students will be featured in a documentary about first-generation college students overcoming the ups and downs of the global pandemic. On this week's podcast we talk with Cynthia Martinez, the producer of First Voice Generation.
The Holland Public Schools Board of Education is seeking input on the hiring of a new superintendent. The survey below is being administered by the MASB Executive Search team and takes about ten minutes to complete.
- HALF DAYS scheduled for May 5 & 6 will now be FULL DAYS for students.
- High School EXAMS will now be given on June 8-10.
- The LAST DAY of school for students was scheduled for June 11. June 10 is now the LAST DAY of school (still a half day).
Please continue to report positive COVID cases/test results through the Spring Break week. Call your school building or 494-2005 to leave a detailed message. This information will allow us to conduct any necessary contact-tracing involving classmates and staff.
There is a new project at Holland Public Schools to provide menstrual health products to students. This week, we are talking to the organizers of the Period Project.