Neighborhood Elementary Schools that are Right for Me!
We Embrace, Engage, and Empower each Kindergarten student for success in an ever-changing world.
Bright Futures Begin Here!
We’re glad that you’ve chosen Holland Public Schools for your child’s education.
No matter the student, Holland Public Schools offer programs that are right for them. Mathematicians and musicians. Readers, writers and robotics enthusiasts. The curious and the creative. All students find a place that fits their needs and a path that nurtures their interests. The breadth of our programming is matched only by the diversity of the students that learn, grow and succeed here.
OUR ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS (Grade PreK-5)
At Holland Public, three neighborhood elementary schools welcome preK-5th grade students with experienced, caring teachers, 1:1 technology, a dedication to small class sizes and extended learning opportunities in music, art, PE and STEM. West Elementary | Jefferson Elementary | Holland Heights Elementary
Plus, the Holland Language Academy challenges TK-5th graders to explore core curriculum in a unique two-way, bilingual-immersion model.
READY TO ENROLL?
We look forward to meeting your family and thank you for the opportunity to educate your child(ren). We know that you will be pleased with our experienced staff and high learning expectations.
An online enrollment kiosk is available at each HPS elementary school to help you connect & complete the enrollment form. You can also request a hard-copy of the forms from your school's office.
What you'll need:
- Proof of address. (Please bring a current bill, lease agreement or license that shows your current address.)
- Photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student.
- Student's birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Complete name and address of previous school and phone number
HPS Core Values
- Success for All-Our students develop their innate abilities to be life, career, and college ready.
- Educational Excellence-We provide state and nationally recognized academic programs and extra-curricular activities measured by high standards of performance and personalized support.
- Innovation-We continuously improve through the study and implementation of best practices and programs with high expectations for achievement.
- Passion-We employ committed, talented, and passionate individuals who care for the students and families they serve.
- Inclusion-It is our collective responsibility to foster respect, a sense of belonging, and success that honors each individual.
- Equity-We ensure that our policies, practices, and programs serve our growing and evolving community.
- Safety-We provide all students and staff powerful learning opportunities in safe, secure, and predictable environments.
- Collaboration-We intentionally develop family and community partnerships to share the responsibility for the success of our students.
- Proactive-We study and respond to the ever-changing needs of our community and intentionally invest the necessary resources to support our vision and mission.