HPS Transportation provides a safe and positive environment, as efficiently as possible, each and every day. We serve as a bridge of communication between school and home.
Parents can access transportation information through your parent portal LINK.
- STUDENTS ELIGIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION WILL BE ASSIGNED TO A BUS
- SPECIFIC PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF LOCATIONS WILL BE MAILED TO PARENTS
- DESIGNATED SAFE & SECURE STOPS WILL BE ASSIGNED
- ONLY ELIGIBLE STUDENT RIDERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE BUS
- BUS TRANSPORTATION IS A PRIVILEGE. THE DISTRICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND PRIVILEGES AT ANY TIME.
Notifications will go out Mid-August. Notifications will have Stop Locations, Pick-Up Times, and Drop-Off Times. If you need changes, please complete the Transportation Change Request Form.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR STUDENT STANDING AT THE STOP AT LEAST 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TIME OF THE STOP.
Bus times may vary due to traffic, weather and road conditions. This is why we allow a 5-minute leeway before and after the stop time. Please understand that your students’ safety is our number one priority. All of our drivers are trained with the utmost care and make sure that they are driving the safest speed per what road conditions allow.
If the bus stop happens to be in front of your home, then the student(s) still needs to be standing outside. NOT INSIDE THE HOME.
Your cooperation is much appreciated with this matter. Note: if your student is the only student that is picked up at a stop and the student is not outside, the bus will go on.