For Spanish version, click here: https://youtu.be/ScSYg-9ForI
Starting in 2022, HPS will use REMIND to:
- Announce weather-related school cancelations and delays
- Encourage two-way communication between teachers and families
- Keep HPS families updated on what is happening at school
- Your email
- Your phone number (text and voice)
- Please be sure to assign separate email addresses and cellphone numbers for each person in a household. Using duplicate contact information for multiple people in a household will result in one of the family members not being able to receive messages through Remind.
Remind will also push notifications to your mobile device through the Remind App. (If you do NOT download the Remind app, you will still receive messages from the district via email, text, or voice call).
How do I log in to my parent account?
How do I send a message?
I have more than 1 Remind account listed in my name - How do I fix this?
How can I add a profile picture and change my name?
How do I receive messages in another language?
How do I update my contact information?
Where can I find more resources?