Holland Middle & Holland High School
We Embrace, Engage, and Empower each student for success in an ever-changing world.
BRIGHT FUTURES BEGIN HERE!
We’re glad that you’ve chosen Holland Public Schools for your child’s education.
No matter the student, Holland Public Schools offer programs that are right for them. Mathematicians and musicians. Readers, writers and robotics enthusiasts. The curious and the creative. All students find a place that fits their needs and a path that nurtures their interests. The breadth of our programming is matched only by the diversity of the students that learn, grow and succeed here.
Holland Middle School (Grade 6-8)
Holland Middle School is a dedicated 6th-8th grade campus where a highly qualified staff, rich core curriculum, dual language and advanced opportunities, award-winning extra-curriculars, extensive STEM programming and a committed community of families ensure that every student has the opportunity to thrive.
Holland High School (Grade 9-12)
Holland Public offers three high school options:
- Holland High School
- Holland Early College - where students can earn an Associate’s Degree or 62 transferable college credits
- Holland Virtual Tech - a credit recovery high school in a business center learning environment.
Whatever the student’s choice, Holland counselors, teachers and staff embrace, engage and empower them for success in an ever-changing world.
READY TO ENROLL?
- If your household DOES NOT HAVE another student enrolled at HPS, and you are enrolling a new student in the district.
- If your household ALREADY HAS another student enrolled at HPS, and you are enrolling a new student in the district.
An online enrollment kiosk is available at each HPS elementary school to help you connect & complete the enrollment form. You can also download a hard-copy of the enrollment forms (ENG|ESP) OR request a hard-copy of the forms from your school's office.
What you'll need:
- Proof of address. (Please bring a current bill, lease agreement or license that shows your current address.)
- Photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student.
- Student's birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Complete name and address of previous school and phone number
HPS CORE VALUES
- Success for All-Our students develop their innate abilities to be life, career, and college ready.
- Educational Excellence-We provide state and nationally recognized academic programs and extra-curricular activities measured by high standards of performance and personalized support.
- Innovation-We continuously improve through the study and implementation of best practices and programs with high expectations for achievement.
- Passion-We employ committed, talented, and passionate individuals who care for the students and families they serve.
- Inclusion-It is our collective responsibility to foster respect, a sense of belonging, and success that honors each individual.
- Equity-We ensure that our policies, practices, and programs serve our growing and evolving community.
- Safety-We provide all students and staff powerful learning opportunities in safe, secure, and predictable environments.
- Collaboration-We intentionally develop family and community partnerships to share the responsibility for the success of our students.
- Proactive-We study and respond to the ever-changing needs of our community and intentionally invest the necessary resources to support our vision and mission.