Parents are an important part of a child's learning experience--we encourage you to become actively involved in your neighborhood school.
Volunteer at HPS:
We love when parents or guardians get involved. Make sure to fill out this form (once each school year) and return it to the office.
CDC Child Development Basics:
The early years of a child’s life are very important for his or her health and development. Parents, health professionals, educators, and others can work together as partners to help children grow up to reach their full potential. Visit the CDC's Child Development Basics webpage.
Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is now open!
Is your family new to the district? Enrolling your first student at HPS?
- Click here to Enroll If this link is broken, please copy and paste the following address into your browser: https://ottawami.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLoginKiosk/holland
Does your family already have a student enrolled at HPS? Ready to add another family member?
Does your family live outside the district, but wants to attend Holland Public Schools?
To enroll a child you will need:
- Proof of address. (Please bring a current bill, lease agreement or license that shows your current address.)
- Photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student.
- A copy of student's birth certificate
- Immunization records
Complete name and address of previous school and phone number if applicable
Click the link below to download and print an enrollment application:
OR visit your neighborhood school office for an enrollment packet.
INFINITE CAMPUS / PARENT PORTAL
Holland Public Schools has Infinite Campus as its Student Information System. This allows students and parents to check grades, attendance and other data online with a web browser or with the Campus Parent/Campus Student Mobile applications available for Android or Apple devices. Typically this information will be sent out at the beginning of the school year.
For Parents Only - Access Campus Parent Portal
To create a Parent Portal accout as a parent or guardian, you must have an activation key. Click here to request an activation key.
Infinite Campus / Parent Portal Support
- Infinite Campus Student and Campus Parent Getting Started Guide (new window)
- Infinite Campus Parent Guide
Infinite Campus Mobile Applications for Parents
Questions and Comments
- For questions regarding your student's academic performance, please contact your student's teacher.
- For questions regarding your student's attendance, please contact you student's school.
- For technical assistance, please contact the Technology Services Help Desk at 877-702-8600 x 3000 or send an email to email@example.com.
REGISTER YOUR STUDENT
Each year HPS asks parents to register their student(s) for the next school year. Updating the information in your Parent Portal account helps us:
- build class lists
- determine transportation needs
- stay in touch with you
If you haven't already, please take a few minutes to register your student!
Don't have a Parent Portal account? Not Sure? Click here to request an account.