HHS Orchestras Cafe Pops - To Life!
Monday, April 17, 7:30pm at Christ Memorial Church.
Join us for dessert, coffee, and musical offerings in the celebration of life; with guest performances by the HHS vocal Dimensions and HMS 7th and 8th Grade orchestras.
Related News Articles
In August, College Board awarded thousands of students from across the country with academic honors through our annual National Recognition Programs. The programs celebrate underrepresented students who excel academically on College Board assessments, including PSAT/NMSQT®, PSAT™ 10, and AP® exams.
- Sofia Angulo
- Yanyssa Ochoa
- Alan Juarez
High-achieving students from all 50 states and U.S. territories were eligible to apply. These student earned this academic honor because of their GPA of 3.5 or higher and outstanding performance on the PSAT/NMSQT®, PSAT™ 10, and/or AP® Exams. They can now list this honor on applications to stand out to colleges. Students can include this academic honor on their college applications, and many colleges intentionally recruit awardees through College Board’s Student Search Service™.
Parent-teacher conferences are a great opportunity to:
- share academic progress and growth based on classroom observations, testing data, assessments, portfolios, and assignments
- learn from parents or guardians so teachers can be better informed about students' strengths, needs, behaviors, and learning styles
- discuss enrichment or intervention strategies to support students' learning
- discuss issues that may be interfering with students' learning and growth
At HHS and HMS, Conferences appointments are walk-in during listed days/hours. Parents of K-5 students can schedule an appointment time at the links below.
At the first Parent/Family Night of the year, we talked about all things Holland:
- Resources for Parents
- Positive Student Behavior
- Parent Portal
The Parent Family Night on October 19 at HMS will focus on Academics: Take it and Make it!
Students and Staff at HPS are inviting the community to the 3rd Annual Hispanic Heritage Month Community Celebration Friday night!
The School Nurse Fun Run’s motto is “Healthy Families Stay Active” and benefits the hospital’s School Nurse Program which has raised over $299,000 since 2013.
- Thursday, September 28 at West Elementary
Join the students and staff at HPS as we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with our neighbors:
- Friday, September 22, 6pm at Ray & Sue Smith Stadium at Hope College
- Holland Football v Mona Shores
- Pre-game and Halftime Festivities
Holland Public Schools will celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month around the district.
- Area leaders will visit classrooms to read to students and share their experience.
- Family Movie Nights at HHS PAC - September 20 and October 4
- WOODTV will bring the Football Frenzy team to Holland to help celebrate on Friday, September 22
- Hispanic Heritage Month Community Celebration and Football Game - September 22
...plus much more. Watch the web calendar on your school's webpage for an update on events!