HPS Podcast 4.19
The Power H Shop will re-open for HPS Families on Thursday, February 2, 4:30-6pm… This month, instead of giving items away - we're asking families to donate items to help re-stock the shelves of the store!
Related News Articles
Holland Public Schools Administrators and members of the Holland Education Association have finalized the Academic Calendar for the 2023-2024 school year. Highlights of the calendar include:
- Open House | August 21
- First Day of School | August 23
- Holiday Break | December 23-January 7
- Mid-Winter Break | February 23-26
- Spring Break | April 3-7
- Tulip Time Parade - Half Day | May 9
- Last Day of School | June 4
Also included in the calendar are Early Release Days on most Wednesdays during the school year. On these days, students will be released from school 60 minutes early in order to allow teachers a better opportunity for collaborative professional development.
We'll focus on getting students ready for school in the fall (Tk and K), providing support with reading and math (grades 1-5), and keeping students on track for graduation (grades 6-11).
- June 19-August 3 (No School July 3-7)
- Monday-Thursday | 8am-12:30pm
- Free Breakfast & Lunch for students
- Transportation available for eligible families
Have a child enrolled in Kindergarten this fall? Register today for Kindergarten Readiness Camp!
- July 10-August 3
- At West Elementary
- FREE for all families enrolled with Kindergarten student enrolled for the fall of 2023
Caleb Duzan (5th Grade at Jefferson) wins district-wide Rock Paper Scissor tournament.
Today, we bring you Libby Lefebre's address to the Class of 2023 during commencement on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Congratulations to the Top Ten of the Class of 2023 with Valedictorian James Baer and Salutatorian Eva Whiteman.
- Trent Burgess
- Gwendolyn Cinzori
- Mallory Grant
- Libby LeFebre
- Adrian Perez
- Jack Vos
- Avery Walkotten
- Meredith Walters
- Anya Wolters
As we prepare for the start of the next school year, it's time register your student for 2023-24. This is something we ask ALL HPS families to do EVERY year.
Completing the registration lets us know your student(s) will be returning next year! It also lets you:
- Review and update household contact information
- Review and update student health information
- Request transportation 2022-2023 school year (Deadline to request bussing is August 10)
Without this information, your student can not be added to a class list for next year OR have a class schedule created for them.
It doesn't take long to update this information in your Parent Portal account - but it is so important that you do it very soon!