HLA Kindergarten Enrollment Timeline
- February 3 - HLA Sibling applications due
- February 10 - Kindergarten Enrollment Open House for NEW HLA families | 6-7pm
- February 24 - Applications due for NEW HLA families
- March 10 - Enrollment Lottery for open Kindergarten seats at HLA
Related News Articles
HMS Students win a visit from Polar Patrol for reading the most minutes.
- District Minutes Read: 300,646 (last year was 257, 259)
- District Donations: $28,631 (last year was $28, 416)
From supporting our teachers to funding field trips and special classroom projects, the PTO does so much for our schools. Their annual Read-A-Thon is the biggest fundraiser in the year. Please consider making a donation!
We have a busy six days before the much anticipated Spring Break ahead! Whether you are traveling or not, this is such a welcome "pause" to rest and recharge to finish strong.
With one more week to go, Holland Middle School has taken the lead with the most minutes read during our Read-A-Thon.
- Students have read almost 175,000 minutes since the start of the Read-a-thon!
- Students have raised more than $24,000 for the PTO
In the last two years, three students from Holland High have earned the MHSAA Scholar Athlete Award - no other school in the state can say that! This week, we introduce you to the latest winner of this statewide award - James Baer.
In 2022, Ellie Zomer and Greta VanZetten were also named MHSAA Scholar Athletes.
Dig in to School Breakfast
Celebrate National School Breakfast Week with special menus each morning to BUILD a great FOUNDATION for your day!
Our goal for the week is to promote school breakfast as a nutritious & healthy way for students to build their day and increase the student participation! The average number of students served, district wide, is 688 students per day. We'd love to serve more students, especially since breakfast is free for all students!
March is Reading Month. Read-A-Thon makes it easy, fun, and rewarding to practice reading at home and at school. Friends and family support your child's reading efforts by making a donation to their personal Read-A-Thon page. Students earn prizes for themselves AND their classroom and school!