2023 Ottawa County Youth Assessment Survey
Holland High School will be participating in the 2023 Ottawa County Youth Assessment Survey on Wednesday, November 29 during Advisory.
The purpose of the survey is to collect countywide data about the attitudes, health needs, and risk behaviors of Ottawa County youth. Consistent, reliable and comparable data enables area agencies and school districts to identify priority youth risk areas and to design, implement and evaluate programs targeting those areas.
- This is for 10th and 12th grade students only.
- The survey is anonymous and voluntary.
- There will be no identifying information on the survey.
- Your student’s grade does not depend on answering the questions.
- Your student does not have to fill out any part of the questionnaire that makes them feel uncomfortable or that you think they should not answer.
- The district’s youth will benefit from this survey to the extent that we can identify those programs that have the greatest chance of preventing or reducing risk factors in the community.
For more information about the Ottawa County Youth Assessment Survey, please visit the YAS Website. At this link, you will be able to read Frequently Asked Questions, as well as each survey question as it appears on the student survey. As a district, we do not include questions on reproductive health behaviors.
*The assessment is a collaborative effort of Arbor Circle, Lakeshore Regional Entity, Ottawa Area Intermediate School District, Ottawa County Department of Public Health, and United Way of Ottawa and Allegan Counties.