Students and Staff at HPS are inviting the community to the 3rd Annual Hispanic Heritage Month Community Celebration Friday night!
Related News Articles
For HPS Families in need of an artifical Christmas Tree, ornaments and lights, and stockings.
- Tuesday, December 5, 5-7pm at West Elementary
Thank you to the Woodard Family for this great event.
#HPSproud of Samuel Lunn, Nora Frens, Alec Burgess, and Christopher Logan. They were selected to represent Holland High School at the MSVMA State Honors Choir in January!
- 5 students (including Jacob Torres) represented HHS at the MSVMA Regional Honors Choir Saturday in Caledonia.
- Join your fellow K-5 students in the lunchroom for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
- Your name will be entered in a drawing for a fabulous prize.
- The more times you enjoy breakfast, the better your chance to win one of several prizes.
K-5 Breakfast is served from 8-8:30am every morning. Breakfast and Lunch are FREE for ALL students at Holland Public Schools.
Holland High Bands, Choirs, and Orchestras present their annual Holiday Collage Concert at the Jack Miller Auditorium at Hope College on Saturday, December 16 at 7pm.
This week, we talk with the founders of a great organization in our city who want to spark some joy for HPS families this Holiday season…
David's Sparks of Joy will happen Tuesday, December 5, 5-7pm at West Elementary.
Wednesday, November 29, 5:30-6:30 at Jefferson Elementary | We will focus on how to support students at home with social emotional learning.
At this event there will also be:
- Free Dinner
- Raffle/Door Prizes
- Local Agencies, including Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, Arbor Circle, and Bethany Christian Services.
- PLUS - A visit from Santa Claus!
The Marching Dutch will not perform in tonight's Parade of Lights in downtown Holland. Falling temperatures are making conditions unsafe for musicians to play their instruments outdoors.
It's one thing to be bundled up and watch this great parade from the streets in downtown Holland. It's another thing for our student musicians to hold and play metal instruments in these temperatures. We are so sad to miss the Parade of Lights this year and can't wait to march in the parade again next November! - Bethnay VanOss, Director of Bands
For the safety of students, other area schools' are pulling their bands from tonight's parade line-up as well.
The Parade of Lights will begin at the corner of 8th and Columbia at 6:30pm and head west down 8th Street until it reaches the Holland Civic Center.