September - Parent/Family Night
Parent/Family Nights are designed to engage and educate families about ways to support and advocate for their children at Holland Public Schools.
September: All Things Holland! - Come learn about using Remind and Parent Portal, attendance expectations, and discover all the ways your student can get involved at School.
- Tuesday, September 19, 5:30-6:30pm at West
Pizza Dinner served at 5:30pm. Supervised Childcare in the Gym.
Also Attending the September Parent Night:
- Arbor Circle
- Food Service
- Boys & Girls Clubs
Here is the tentative schedule for Family/Parent Nights this school year:
- Academic Make-It, Take-It stations | October 17 at HMS
- Behavior Partnership- Home and School | November 28 at Jefferson
- Child Find/Special Education/Enrollment | January 23 at HLA
- Health, Nutrition and Exercise | February 27 at Holland Heights
- Holland Community | March 19 at HHS
- Summer Exploration | April 30 at Longfellow