HHS SnowComing Dance
Saturday, February 18| 8-11pm | Holland Civic Center
- $15 on/before February 15
- $20 starting February 16
GUEST PASS REQUIRED FOR ALL NON-HHS STUDENTS | DUE FEB. 15 in ATHLETIC OFFICE
Related News Articles
For HPS Families in need of an artifical Christmas Tree, ornaments and lights, and stockings.
- Tuesday, December 5, 5-7pm at West Elementary
Thank you to the Woodard Family for this great event.
#HPSproud of Samuel Lunn, Nora Frens, Alec Burgess, and Christopher Logan. They were selected to represent Holland High School at the MSVMA State Honors Choir in January!
- 5 students (including Jacob Torres) represented HHS at the MSVMA Regional Honors Choir Saturday in Caledonia.
Holland High Bands, Choirs, and Orchestras present their annual Holiday Collage Concert at the Jack Miller Auditorium at Hope College on Saturday, December 16 at 7pm.
Wednesday, November 29, 5:30-6:30 at Jefferson Elementary | We will focus on how to support students at home with social emotional learning.
At this event there will also be:
- Free Dinner
- Raffle/Door Prizes
- Local Agencies, including Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, Arbor Circle, and Bethany Christian Services.
- PLUS - A visit from Santa Claus!
The Marching Dutch will not perform in tonight's Parade of Lights in downtown Holland. Falling temperatures are making conditions unsafe for musicians to play their instruments outdoors.
It's one thing to be bundled up and watch this great parade from the streets in downtown Holland. It's another thing for our student musicians to hold and play metal instruments in these temperatures. We are so sad to miss the Parade of Lights this year and can't wait to march in the parade again next November! - Bethnay VanOss, Director of Bands
For the safety of students, other area schools' are pulling their bands from tonight's parade line-up as well.
The Parade of Lights will begin at the corner of 8th and Columbia at 6:30pm and head west down 8th Street until it reaches the Holland Civic Center.
- Holland’s Natalie Legg placed 13th overall in the 100 backstroke with a season best time of 1:00.16.
- The 200 freestyle relay team of Legg, Nora Frens, Thy Tran and Miriam Lopez-Koolhaas swam a season best time in prelims of 1:44.84.
- The Medley Relay team of Legg, Abby VanIngen, Tran, and Lopez-Koolhaas competed in preliminaries, but did not make it into the finals on Saturday.
“We had a great time at the state meet. We looked strong and we swam fast. It was hard work qualifying for the meet and we did our best!” -Coach Tonya Book.
- Mr. Orme (Holland Middle School) was named the 2024 DAR American History Teacher of the Year.
- Henry Mulder (12th Grade) earned the 2024 DAR Good Citizen Award
Awards were given on November 13.