TCOB DAY (Takin’ Care of Business) - Thursday, August 18, 1-6pm at HHS
- For K-12 families who have NOT completed online registration OR who need assistance with Parent Portal updates, academic counseling, or paying fees.
- Assistance with Parent Portal registration is also available at each school (excluding HMS) and district Admin building from 8-3:30pm.
Related News Articles
Students at Holland Public Schools return to class this morning…. Earlier this week Superintendent Nick Cassidy had a chance to address teachers and staff in the district about the small schools and BIG opportunities available at Holland Public Schools in the coming school year!
This week, we're talking about "Back to School" with Superintendent Nick Cassidy.
The Power H Shop will open again to HPS families on Thursday, August 17, 4:30-6pm (Longfellow School, State and 24th) for a Back-School-Event.
- 150 Back Packs
- School Supplies
- Back-to-school Clothing
- Household Items
- Community Resource Fair
All items at the event are FREE to HPS families!
I am so excited to see students back in our buildings on Wednesday, August 23! We have many big and exciting changes happening across the District!
In order to be included on a bus route on the first day of school, a student MUST request transportation on/before Wednesday, August 9. (Transportation requests can be made as part of a student's annual registration)
- If a transportation request is not made by the deadline, a student will not be added to a bus route until after the Labor Day holiday.
Holland Public Schools Administrators and members of the Holland Education Association have finalized the Academic Calendar for the 2023-2024 school year. Highlights of the calendar include:
- Open House | August 21
- First Day of School | August 23
- Holiday Break | December 23-January 7
- Mid-Winter Break | February 23-26
- Spring Break | March 29 - April 7
- Tulip Time Parade - Half Day | May 9
- Last Day of School | June 4
Also included in the calendar are Early Release Days on most Wednesdays during the school year. On these days, students will be released from school 60 minutes early in order to allow teachers a better opportunity for collaborative professional development.