Important back-to-school date approaching for your HPS Student
School starts in just over three weeks (Wednesday, August 24), and we are still missing important information for your student.
Without this information we can not include them in a class list or build a class schedule for your student.
Please take a minute to let us know your student be returning to a HPS school next year by:
- Reviewing/Updating your Parent Portal information
- Requesting transportation (If you do not request transportation by August 10, your student will NOT be picked up by an HPS bus for the first two weeks of the school year.)
- Updating any health information
- Paying any fees or for parking permits
- Applying for free/reduced lunch benefits
It doesn’t take long to provide this important information your student- but is so important that you do so very soon!
If you need assistance with the online registration process, Julirae Curtis, HHS Registrar, is available to help during regular office hours at Holland High School. You can also call 616.494.2000 to talk with someone at the District Admin Offices during summer office hours. Holland High School will also be hosting an event on Thursday, August 18, from 1-6pm for all families in the district who need some help completing the registration process.
As the start of the school year approaches, please visit the HPS website regularly for updated Back-to-School information!