Related News Articles
- HMS - 10:35
- HHS - 10:50
- K-5 - 11:35
Need help with enrolling a student for 2022-23 school year during the summer? Please visit our District Administration offices at 320 W. 24th
- Monday-Thursday | 8:30-4p
- Friday | 8:30-3:30p
- Call 616.494.2000
Have a fun and safe Spring Break!
- No School Friday, April 1
- Spring Break: April 4-10
- Back to school on Monday, April 11
- FRIDAY - NO SCHOOL for All Students
- MONDAY - NO SCHOOL for All Students
The boys basketball games scheduled for FRIDAY against Grand Rapids Union have been postponed until SATURDAY morning. The schedule for SATURDAY is as follows:
- Freshmen – 9:00 am
- JV – 10:30 am
- Varsity – 12:00 pm
Holland Public Schools will be closed Tuesday, January 25 due to poor road conditions.
- HMS 10:35am
- HHS 10:50am
- K-5 11:35am
All HPS schools will be closed on Monday and Tuesday, November 22 & 23.
All buses are running as scheduled for the week of November 7-11. (No School on Friday, November 12)
Any cancelations or delays will be posted here.
NO SCHOOL on Friday, October 22
Bus #45 will now be Bus #49
Bus #43 will now be Bus #50
This weekend, please check you Parent Portal for updated route information:
- Bus Number
- PickUp/DropOff Times
- Bus Stop Locations
These changes to bus assignments will take effect on Monday, September 13.
We've lost another bus driver for Friday, August 27... The following bus routes are CANCELED:
- Bus #41: West | HMS | HHS
- Bus #43/45: HLA | HHS | HMS
Please review your transportation information in Parent Portal. If your K-5 student is assigned to ride the bus home, he/she will be put on that bus unless you tell the building secretary or your student's teacher prior to lunchtime.
We are doing all we can to avoid the cancelation of bus routes on Thursday due to a lack of drivers.
Update the information in Parent Portal to register your student and request student transportation.
Vaccines to be encouraged. Face coverings will be required.
From the desk of Superintendent Shanie J. Keelean
- Bus #43 for Middle School will NOT run Thursday morning or afternoon.
- Bus #10 and #48 for West will run on the B schedule Thursday morning and afternoon.
Bus #44 for Middle School and Jefferson will not run this morning or afternoon.
Bus #9/15 for High School & West will NOT run Friday, May 28 in the morning or afternoon.
Middle School and West Bus #48 will NOT run this morning and afternoon.
Thank you for your overwhelming support of the BUILD 2021 Bond Proposal!
WEST Bus #10 and #48 will run on the B-Schedule AM & PM on Monday, April 26.
Please watch for additional announcements about transportation throughout this week.
HOLLAND HIGH SCHOOL (HHS, HEC and HVRT) will be transitioning to remote instruction for the remainder of this week: March 31-April 1. All other HPS buildings will operate as scheduled.
Bus #12 (Holland High & Jefferson) will not run on Friday morning or afternoon.
If approved by voters, BUILD 2021 would generate $74,650,000 for improvements across the District.
- Construct new instructional space at Holland Heights & West Elementary.
- Complete unfinished projects on the district master plan.
- Make Health & Safety improvements.
- Upgrade instructional technology.
Students and staff at Holland High School will have a Flex Day (B-schedule | Hours 2, 4, and 6).
All other HPS buildings will be open as scheduled.
- HS Bus #20 - Canceled
- HMS Bus #10 and #43 - Canceled
- HLA Bus #43 -Canceled
- West Bus #10 and #48 - B Schedule
- Heights Bus #20(morning) and #42(afternoon) - Canceled
- Careerline Tech Center Shuttles will run as scheduled