12.21.20 | VIDEO OF BOARD of EDUCATION REGULAR MEETING
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/494090473" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Related News Articles
On May 15, members of the Board of Education recognized nine retirees from Holland Public Schools for their nearly 250 years of service.
May 15, 2023, 6:00 pm, Board Training Room at the HPS Administration Building.
Congratulations to the 10 winners of the District Art Awards.
- Yena Cho | HTS Grade 2
- Josue Olvera-Aguilera | HLA Grade 3
- Marisol Bazan | JEF Grade 4
- Kooper Schipper | WST Grade 5
- Arcelia Garza | HMS Grade 6
- Griffin Embil | HMS Grade 7
- Amaya Hallacy | HMS Grade 8
- Greta Christensen | HHS Grade 9
- Jorge Arriola-Velez | HHS Grade 11
- Alyssa Burlingame | HHS Grade 12
Artwork created by these students will be on display in the District Admin Building until next May.
This week, Superintendent Nick Cassidy announced the details of the new Teachers Live Here program that is aimed at retaining and attracting the very best teachers to Holland Public Schools. Here is a part of that announcement.