Wednesday, March 29
Sign Language Classes
For parents, students, community members, and beyond! This opportunity is for all who want to improve communication and a language rich environment for their child, peer, student or within the community.
- Wednesdays, March 1 - May 31, 7-8p
Classes will offer an introduction to ASL (101) or an extension of basic ASL (201), the importance of a language rich environment, understanding deaf community and so much more.
- Classes will be every week, but will alternate between 101 and 201
- Classes will be held via Zoom with closed captioning and an interpreter
- Classes will not meet during Spring Break or Tulip Time
- Chase Magsig is leading the classes
For More information, contact Andrea Wiersma.