Parent Teacher conferences will be held
- Tuesday October 9 (4:30 - 7:30 p.m.),
- Thursday October 11 (12:30-3:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday October 16 (5:30 - 8:30 p.m.).
Holland High conferences are held in the Commons.
Virtual Tech conferences are held in the Media Center.
Early College conferences are done by appointment and are held in the 2nd floor D wing classrooms.
We’re partnered with Davenport University to provide students a pathway to earn an Associate’s Degree, with college classes starting in 9th grade!
Our program is housed on the campus of Holland High School, as a “school within a school.” We are located in the upper D wing of HHS.
Holland Early College students…
- build a permanent college transcript, transferable to 4-year universities;
- earn up to 60 college credits, by the end of their 13th year (in addition to their Holland High School diploma);
- take their first college class in 9th grade, another in 10th, and commit fully to the program in 11th grade;
- gain confidence, set academic and career goals, and experience remarkable success;
- can access HPS transportation to the Davenport University Holland campus;
- show increased college persistence and are more likely to complete college courses and degrees, than non-early college peers;
- save money! College costs including registration and technology fees, textbooks, and materials needed to complete the courses of study are covered by HPS.
Holland Early College students are supported by…
- engaging, relevant, and rigorous project-based learning
- technology that supports innovation, collaboration, and self-directed learning
- an empowering campus culture that builds trust, respect, self-management, and motivation
- comprehensive student supports embedded into their experience at Holland Early College
- support from their peers, families, college, and community
Holland Early College graduates have said...
“I honestly have no idea what I would've done without this program. It's helped me discover myself and learn who I am as a person. I've learned responsibility, respect, and how motivation can really push you to do the best you can. I've learned that time management is everything, as well as the support of the people who care about you. I thank the people who were able to make my college education possible. Because of them, I know who I am, what I want to do with my life, and the kind of person I want to be in the future.”
“I'd like to express my gratitude to the Early College program for providing me with this education. It was a stressful few years but now I realize how much money I saved and how many credits I've earned. It was a unique experience and I hope other kids can take advantage of this opportunity.”
Holland, MI 49423
7:45 - 3:01
7:45 - 10:55