- Student Eligibility: Students can qualify with scores from specified scores on SAT, ACT, PLAN, or PSAT. Table available with qualifying scores at Michigan Department of Education website. Michigan Minimum Dual Enrollment Qualifying Scores
- Course Eligibility: HPS participates in the Postsecondary Enrollment Options Act (PSEO) and, therefore, provides payment per the per pupil spending allowance for eligible course(s). Due to uncertainty in the state money for education, we are not able to provide an exact amount, however, approximately $665 was the amount provided for eligible courses this year. (Eligible courses are those not offered at the high school, are generally core courses or specific career prep, not areas of craft, hobby, recreation, theology, religion.)
- If course is not eligible for PSEO, student may still be able to take the course if their test scores meet eligibility requirements, however, student/family would need to cover the cost of the course.
If students choose to apply, these forms need to be completed with parent(s) and submitted to Counselor.
While any college will be considered, Hope College and Davenport have been choices due to price and availability in town. Here is the complete process for application for these schools.
- Davenport University Dual Enrollment Information 2020-21
- Hope College Dual Enrollment Information 2020-21