Explore what our Kindergarten Program offers your child.
We’re now enrolling for Fall 2019.
Kindergarten Enrollment Eligibility
All children who are 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019 are eligible for enrollment into a HPS Kindergarten program.
The parent, legal guardian, or temporary custodian of any elementary age child enrolling in a Holland Public School is required to submit proof of age and required medical records to the school.
An enrollment form
Other required documents for enrollment
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Proof of residency. Please bring a current bill, lease agreement or license that shows your current address.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student.
- Current Immunization Records.
- Proof of vision and hearing test.
Please contact Melissa Bosch (616) 494-2106 or email Melissa if you have questions or need more information.