ENROLLMENT IS OPEN FOR 2021-22
BRIGHT FUTURES BEGIN HERE
We’re glad that you’ve chosen Holland Public Schools for your child’s education.
No matter the student, Holland Public Schools offer programs that are right for them. Mathematicians and musicians. Readers, writers and robotics enthusiasts. The curious and the creative. All students find a place that fits their needs and a path that nurtures their interests. The breadth of our programming is matched only by the diversity of the students that learn, grow and succeed here.
Ready to Enroll?
If your household DOES NOT HAVE another student enrolled at HPS, and you are enrolling a new student in the district, start here.
- If your household ALREADY HAS another student enrolled at HPS, and you are enrolling a new student in the district, start here.
An online enrollment kiosk is available at each HPS elementary school to help you connect & complete the enrollment form. You can also download a hard-copy of the enrollment forms (ENG|ESP) OR request a hard-copy of the forms from your school's office.
ONLINE INFORMATION NIGHT
Learn more about what's ahead for students at HHS & HMS in 2021-22.
CURRICULUM | CLASS SCHEDULING | GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
MONDAY, February 1, 6pm | (check back soon to get the ZOOM link to this virtual meeting)
- For parents of HPS 8th-grade students OR parents from outside the district considering enrolling at HHS/HEC/HVRT
THURSDAY, March 18, 6pm | (check back soon to get the ZOOM link to this virtual meeting)
- For rising 6th-grade students OR students from outside the district considering enrolling at Holland Middle School.
HPS CORE VALUES
- Success for All-Our students develop their innate abilities to be life, career, and college ready.
- Educational Excellence-We provide state and nationally recognized academic programs and extra-curricular activities measured by high standards of performance and personalized support.
- Innovation-We continuously improve through the study and implementation of best practices and programs with high expectations for achievement.
- Passion-We employ committed, talented, and passionate individuals who care for the students and families they serve.
- Inclusion-It is our collective responsibility to foster respect, a sense of belonging, and success that honors each individual.
- Equity-We ensure that our policies, practices, and programs serve our growing and evolving community.
- Safety-We provide all students and staff powerful learning opportunities in safe, secure, and predictable environments.
- Collaboration-We intentionally develop family and community partnerships to share the responsibility for the success of our students.
- Proactive-We study and respond to the ever-changing needs of our community and intentionally invest the necessary resources to support our vision and mission.