Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Holland Public Schools

Helpful Links


Ajax Loading Image


School Forms

Kindergarten Waiver Information
The new kindergarten age requirement for the school year 2016-17 is that students must be 5 by September 1, 2016 to enroll for kindergarten. If your resident student turns 5 by December 1, 2016 you may be eligible for a Kindergarten Waiver (English) (Spanish). Waivers for resident students must be turned in no later than June 1, 2016. Students who move into the district after June 1 must turn in waivers no later than August 1, 2016. Please contact your school of enrollment for additional information.  

Non-Resident Enrollment

Holland Public Schools participates in the Ottawa Area Intermediate School District's "School of Choice" agreement. This allows parents who reside outside of the Holland Public Schools boundaries to choose an HPS school for their child(ren). An application does not guarantee admission. Space and other considerations are factors. All school-of-choice applications must be filled out completely and faxed to our pupil accounting office. The fax number is 494-8225. Non-Resident Enrollment Application

Internal Transfers

  • Families who would like to send their child(ren) to a school other than their neighborhood school may fill out an internal transfer request. 
  • Requests will be honored based on space and availability in the school requested.
  •  Parents who transfer their students out of their neighborhood school are responsible for bringing their children to and from school.

Internal Transfer Rules (English)
Internal Transfer Request
Solicitud de Cambio Interno del Estudiante
Solicitud de Cambio Interno Regulaciones


Vacation/Travel Form
Vacation/Travel Form: This form is for kindergarten through 5th grade students who will miss 3 or more days of school. It lists the subject areas your child will miss while absent from school (reading, writing, math, science and social studies), as well as activities your child can do in each area. School work missed during the absence will be assigned as make-up lessons at the teacher's discretion. Please turn this form in to your child's teacher at least 24 hours before departure.

Student Learner Profiles
If you would like to share your child's unique learning style with the building principal prior to the classroom assignments please fill out the appropriate form below. Please turn in the forms no later than May 1. Student Learner Profile

Medication Form
Medication means "any prescription or over-the-counter medication." This includes, but is not limited to: vitamins and food supplements; eye, ear and nose drops; inhalants; medicated ointments or lotions; aspirins; cough drops; antacids." Board Policy 5330 requires that students in need of medication fill out the medication form  (English) (Spanish) which also requires physician signature, and turn it in to the school office.

Volunteer Information Form
Every adult who wishes to volunteer in a classroom or accompany students on field trips must fill out the volunteer information form (English) (Spanish). This form helps us to ensure the safety of our students. You may download the form and fill it out electronically. Please return the completed form to your student's school office when completed.