Community Organizations Offer Many Choices
FREE or NEARLY FREE Activites in Holland this summer
* Bouws Pool - free for children 15 years and under or $2.00 for a family (city of Holland) proof of residency required
* Holland Aquatic Center - Free. City of Holland residents in HPS school district shows ID on the last Sunday of each month for FREE admission.
* Farmers Market Storytime & Craft - Free. Every Wednesday 9:30am-12 noon. Preschool-5th grade. June 10-Aug. 26. Parents must accompany children.
* Outdoor Discovery Center - Free. Enjoy nature trails, sandbox, playhouse, and picnic area.
* The Critter Barn - Free
* DeGraff Nature Center - Free. Explore nature trails while getting fresh air and exercise.
* Kids Tunes at Noon - Free. Enjoy children tailored music at Windmill Island. Don't forget to pack a lunch and bring a blanket.
* Holland Street Performers - Free. 6:30-8:30 every Thursday. Enjoy live music and features such as acrobatics. Downtown Holland 8th Street.
* Windmill Island - Free with proof of residency. Enjoy a wonderful playground and green gardens! Climb the stairs to the DeZwaan Windmill. Open 9:30-6pm
* Almost every day Herrick District Library offers free or almost free activities. Find out more.
Herrick also provides many electronic options available free of charge using your Herrick District Library card.
As you look ahead to Fall 2016, consider this:
Total Trek Quest: TTQ is a fun, high energy program designed exclusively for boys in 3rd-5th grade. It incorporates strength and stretching exercises with training for a 5K. For more information, go to their website.