Procedures for Appointments
If a student needs to leave school for an appointment, please use the following procedure:
- Parents/Guardians must call the 24-hour attendance line 494-2242 the night before or prior to the start of the school day, or send a note with your student to be turned into the office.
- Students are reminded to stop in the Attendance Office in the morning, during lunch, or prior to class, they need to leave to obtain a RED pass giving them permission to leave class.
- The student must sign out with the Attendance Secretary before leaving and upon returning to school. A pass will be given to allow the student back into class.
- Anyone leaving without signing out is automatically UNEXCUSED.
- Keep in mind 8th-grade students must always be signed in and out of school by the parent/guardian.
Following the above procedures will alleviate waiting long periods of time in the office while staff searches for a student who is in gym class or not in their assigned classrooms. Some have missed their appointments due to this issue.