Explore what our Kindergarten Program offers your child.
We’re now enrolling for Fall 2019.
It’s easy to learn more. You’re invited to a
Kindergarten Information Hour
- Tuesday, January 22 - 6 – 7 pm
- Tuesday, February 12 - 6 – 7 pm
All four of our HPS PreK-5 Schools (Holland Heights, Holland Language Academy, Holland Jefferson and Holland West) are hosting an INFORMATION HOUR for parents interested in Fall 2019 programs for their 4 and 5 year-olds. Come to the school most convenient for you. Kids are welcome, too.
Every school will begin its meeting at 6 pm. These four programs will be featured.
- GSRP Preschool
- “TK” Transitional Kindergarten
- Traditional Kindergarten
- Two Way Bilingual Spanish-English Kindergarten (TWBI)
Our Kindergarten program offers:
- Talented & caring teachers committed to meeting your child’s unique needs as a well-rounded person and learner
- A rigorous curriculum with a strong literacy focus
- Extra experiences including art, STEM, PE & music
- An individualized pre-screening process (May & August) which provides a customized evaluation resource for parents and teachers to discuss the most beneficial learning setting for students based on their unique needs
At every INFORMATION HOUR, parents will:
- Hear more about our Preschool, TK, & Kindergarten curriculum
- Meet teachers and the principal
- Briefly tour the school
- And Enroll – (if they’re ready, please bring):
- child’s birth certificate,
- child’s immunization record,
- your proof of residence, and
- your photo ID or driver’s license.
Kindergarten Enrollment Eligibility
All children who are 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019 are eligible for enrollment into a HPS Kindergarten program.
The parent, legal guardian, or temporary custodian of any elementary age child enrolling in a Holland Public School is required to submit proof of age and required medical records to the school.
An enrollment form
Other required documents for enrollment
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Proof of residency. Please bring a current bill, lease agreement or license that shows your current address.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student.
- Current Immunization Records.
- Proof of vision and hearing test.
Please contact Melissa Bosch (616) 494-2044 or email Melissa if you have questions or need more information.