Kindergarten Information Hour
You are invited to attend one of two Kindergarten information hours at any of our K-7 buildings. (The same information will be shared on both dates). Resident and non-resident families are invited to attend.
- Tuesday, January 23, 6:00-7:00pm.
- Tuesday, February 13, 6:00-7:00pm.
Non-Resident Enrollment-Open Enrollment Period for 2018-2019
Holland Public Schools participates in the state's 105(c) non-resident enrollment program under the State School Aid Act [MCL 388.1705 and 388.1705c]. This allows parents who reside outside of the Holland Public Schools attendance boundaries to choose an HPS school for their child(ren) from the Ottawa, Allegan, Kent and Muskegon Intermediate School Districts.
We have tentatively scheduled the 2018-2019 School of Choice window for application as April 26-May 25, 2018.
Kindergarten Enrollment Eligibility:
All children who are 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018 are eligible for enrollment into a HPS Kindergarten program.
The parent, legal guardian, or temporary custodian of any elementary age child enrolling in a Holland public school is required to submit proof of age and required medical records to the school.
An enrollment form must be completed.
Other required documents for enrollment:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Proof of residency. Please bring a current bill, lease agreement or license that shows your current address.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student.
- Current Immunization Records.
- Proof of vision and hearing test.