Kindergarten Enrollment Eligibility:
All children who are 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018 are eligible for enrollment into a HPS Kindergarten program.
The parent, legal guardian, or temporary custodian of any elementary age child enrolling in a Holland public school is required to submit proof of age and required medical records to the school.
An enrollment form must be completed.
Other required documents for enrollment:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Proof of residency. Please bring a current bill, lease agreement or license that shows your current address.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student.
- Current Immunization Records.
- Proof of vision and hearing test.