High School Sports
Please see below information regarding the upcoming winter sports season at Holland High School. We hope to have your student participate on one of our teams!
In order for a student to participate, the following requirements must be met prior to the first day of the season:
- A current physical examination form must be on file in the athletic office. In order to be valid for the 2018-19 school year, the physical must have taken place on or after April 15, 2018. Physicals completed prior to this date cannot be accepted. The form must be signed by the parent/guardian and the student.
- Insurance fee of $30 per school year must be submitted to the athletic office. The fee can be waived by submitting a waiver form (available in the athletic office and online at www.hollanddutchsports.com) prior to the first day.
Start dates and contact information for head coaches of each sport are as follows:
- Boys Basketball – November 5th – Coach Wolters - email@example.com
- Girls Basketball – November 12th – Coach Telgenhof – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling – November 12th – Coach Lewin – email@example.com
- Sideline Cheerleading – November 12th – Coach Yarbrough – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Swimming and Diving – November 19th – Coach Shears – email@example.com
Participants are expected to attend all practices and tryouts. Practice and contest schedules for the remainder of the season will be distributed to participants during the first week of practice.
If you have any questions, please contact the athletic office at 616-494-2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ben Farkas, CAA
Holland Public Schools